Information Collected by vCIOToolbox
vCIOToolbox collects personal information from you when you register to write a review, or register to enter a sweepstake, contest or survey on our Web site. We will only collect your personal information if you choose to share it with us. When you register with vCIOToolbox, we ask for your email address, first name, last name, password, and hometown. Your registration information is stored in a database at vCIOToolbox.
vCIOToolbox also automatically records non-personal information including your Internet Protocol address, browser format and system information on its Web server logs.
How vCIOToolbox Uses the Information Collected
We use the information we collect from you to customize our services, improve the content of our Website, provide you with our newsletter and notify you about our products and services. vCIOToolbox may also use the information for internal purposes, such as studying our viewers’ preferences.
We use the information collected regarding the activity on our Web site (such as the number of viewers and the pages commonly visited) on an anonymous basis. We may aggregate this anonymous information and use it to improve our products and services.
Information that is Shared or Disclosed
* vCIOToolbox does not sell or license your personal information.
* We may share your personal information with business partners who work on behalf of vCIOToolbox to provide you with a product or service. These business partners may only use your personal information to assist vCIOToolbox, and are prohibited from using your personal information for other purposes.
* We may disclose anonymous aggregate information (for example, the percentage of our viewers that visit the product review section of our Web site) to third parties such as our advertisers or business partners.
* vCIOToolbox will also disclose personal information about its viewers when the law requires it, such as when we respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes.
* In the event that vCIOToolbox merges with or is acquired by another business entity, we may share some or all of your information with the new entity in order to continue to provide you with our products and services.
Children Under 13
vCIOToolbox‘s Web site (cloud.vciotoolbox.com) is not designed for children under 13. If we discover that you are under 13 and have registered with us, we will delete your registration.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing your site administrator. In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing your site administrator. Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.