Get 3 Months of vCIOToolbox as part of your RampCamp!
How Does the
At the heart of any coaching relationship is trust and communication.
In a series of one-to-one meetings via video conference, a program leader works with you to identify and focus on our defined goals and overcome barriers to program implementation and change.
The program is based on the implementation of the PowerQBR Formula developed by vCIOToolbox Co-Founder Brian Doyle.
In our first full coaching session, we will establish
- Your vision for your business and how a vCIO program will fit into that vision.
- Your financial or business objectives for implementing a vCIO program
- Your client outcome objectives of your vCIO program.
- Your communication objectives for us within the program.
Our objective as your program leader are to help you:
- Understand and optimize integration of this program into your business.
- Understand and improve your client relationships.
- Understand and address challenges you face day to day with your MSP clients
- Build on your company strengths and improve on areas of difficulty
- Achieve your program goals and objectives and integrate the process within the 12 week program
We define and customize all QBR materials
- A custom implementation plan with measurable actions and a map for success so we can each hold each other accountable.
- Benchmarks for program development as they relate to your program goals and objectives
- An implementation plan with weekly accountability reviews.
- Configuration of vCIOPro to support the program
Our Head Coach
A proven leader of a number of successful startup and emerging growth companies, Brian Doyle spent 18 years in the Managed Services industry leveraging strategic account managment is the key to his success.
In developing the RampCamp program Brian combines the basic principles found in his PowerQBR Formula the unique needs of each business he coaches. No two programs are exactly alike.
Together he and his RampCamper’s build an approach that creates win-win outcomes for his clients and their managed clients and improving their overall cusotmer satsifaction and experience.
We have engaged Brian on a number of projects in recent years. His experience and expertise in the MSP/Integrator space has been a great resource. He provides tremendous insight and guidance, which in turn enables our leadership team to remain focused on our success. “
“Brian’s vast knowledge of the Managed IT Service provider space is awesome. As a coach and mentor, Brian can help others ask the right questions of their businesses. He always brings his experience and creativity to the table to share and helps his clients answer these questions.
As a premise-based PBX vendor we saw the shift to the cloud and needed to change with it. Brian helped us regain focus and integrate new technologies into our portfolio allowing us to expand existing relationships and build new ones