VCIOToolbox Update v.1.5 – December 2018
December Update 1.5
Well the holiday season is upon us and at vCIOToolbox and we didn’t know what to give you for a gift. So the team got together and decided the best gift we can give you is more of your most requested features.
vCIOToolbox’s December Release brings you features that address our larger global community, Autotask users, and those that have the need to run simultaneous meeting events. As with each previous updates we are always working to bring you the features you want.
At vCIOToolbox we are dedicated to a continual service improvement process and we deliver new features every 6-8 weeks to meet the needs of our user community.
If you wish to request a feature please do so by visiting our Support Portal or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need some additional personalized training on our new features please contact your account manager to set up a training call.
This update includes the following updates.
- Feature: Autotask Integration – We introduce the Autotask PSA integration. Easy to setup and deploy the integration addresses 4 key integration areas including customers, configuration items, ticket submission, and opportunity creation. Ticket and Opportunities provide sync confirmation by displaying the Autotask logo.
- Features: Meeting Type – In version 1.5 we add the ability to create multiple meeting types and hold simultaneous events for a single client. Use cases includes one-off independent audits, monthly/weekly checklists, and solution specific strategy meetings.To start a meeting and eelect a meeting type, you first schedule an appointment from the client module and select your meeting type.
- Once the meeting is all associated review templates tagged with that meeting type become available for use withing that customers IT Review.
- You can navigate between the meetings from within a customer review. Each meeting will then have its own associated templates, responses, metrics and reports to support the meeting event.
- Feature: Currency Selector – We have added support for multiple currencies including the US, Canadian, and Australian Dollar, the British Pound, and the Euro. This assigns the currency for all areas where monetary values are displayed.
- Enhancement – Systems Tweaks to improve performance and speed.
- Enhancement – Various UI/UX enhancements
- Feature: Active Customer Indicator: Dashboard indicator showing Active (VCIO) customers vs. Total customers in DB
- Enhancement: Ability to set the default onboarding template from within the Global Template library.
- Various system bug fixes