vCIOToolbox Release Updates
“Our development team lives on caffeine! Energy drinks, coffee, soda whatever it takes to give you the best client experience management platform in the industry. Small but mighty, they are constantly reviewing your requests and innovating the platform.
If you see them wandering the streets late at night in their vCIOToolbox PJ’s offer them a Cup ‘a Joe and a enhancement suggestion. Once they refuel, they will take it back to the lab and start the process of seeing if it can become a reality.”
At vCIOToolbox, we are always at work to improve our user experience! We are dedicated to a continual service improvement process and we deliver new features every 6-8 weeks to meet the needs of our user community.
If you wish to request a feature please do so by visiting https://support.vciotoolbox.com or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need some additional personalized training on our new features please contact your account manager to set up a training call.
vCIOToolbox v.1.4.1 Feature Update
- Bug Fixes: Various Bug Fixes related to the Connectwise Integration.
- Enhancement: Added additional data capture capabilities to the the Connectwise Integration.
- Feature: We added the ability to export templates for a bulk update of question weights.
vCIOToolbox v.1.4 Feature update
This update includes the following updates.
- Feature: Ability to present or hide IT review scores for each individual customer.
- Enhancement: Added a customer archive section for all customer reports.
- Bug Fix – Fixed bug that was allowing access to cloud.vciotoolbox.com on a non-SSL connection. All traffic is now redirected to HTTPS access.
- Enhancement – Various UI/UX enhancements
- Click through for more
vCIOToolbox v.1.3 Feature Update
- Dashboard Enhancement – New filters to support $0 recommendations
- Bug Fix – Dashboard low score issue resolved.
- Enhancement: Added customer dropdown menu
- Enhancement: Maximum character limits have been added
- Feature: Created a Customer Meeting View
- Many more!
vCIOToolbox v.1.2 Feature Update
- Bug Fix – Removed bug causing multiple question marks at the end of IT Review questions.
- Feature – Drop-down menu enhancements
- Feature – Custom Onboarding templates
vCIOToolbox v.1.1 Feature update
- Enhancement – Redesigned the Dashboard to provide greater global insight on all open assessments. Metrics added include
- Feature – IT Review Scoring
- Feature – Added an append feature
- Feature – Added a Save and New